Construction Manager Jobs in Evesham
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organized construction manager to oversee everything aspects of our building project, including meeting like project partners, managing supervisors, and teams. The construction bureaucrat will be liable for ensuring everything objectives and standards are met, and for finding solutions to problems as they arise. You will ensure anything equipment and materials are easily reached on-site as needed.
To be well-to-do in this role, you should ensure the project is planned in a publicize that meets and exceeds anything objectives, and ensure it is completed upon time and within budget. Top candidates will be practiced delegators, adept at identifying crucial aspects of the project and prioritizing them— while staying upon top of anything other aspects of the project.
Job Description: Construction Manager Jobs in Evesham
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Salary Rate: £12-14 per hour
Construction Manager Jobs in Evesham Responsibilities:
- Meeting taking into account engineers, architects, and contractors on an ongoing basis as regards project objectives and progress.
- Managing and motivating site foremen and teams.
- Ensuring anything equipment needed is available on site.
- Ensuring budget costs relating to wages, contractors, materials, and equipment aren’t exceeded.
- Approving buy requests.
- Ensuring the construction process starts and ends upon time, and ensuring daily and weekly deadlines are met.
- Ensuring consent with health, safety, and anything other regulations.
- Issuing SI’s and VOs to project management.
- Conducting ongoing air inspections.
Construction Manager Jobs in Evesham Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and Projects, and CCS.
- 5+ years of construction site executive experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with anything levels of staff.
- Skilled at solving conflicts between every other project members and staff.
- Outstanding negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact Labourer-Agency Now!
Contact Zak On 02037732803 & WhatsApp +447517088800