Roofing Labourer Jobs In Harefield
Explore our Services in minutes
— Learn the benefits
Register / Login
Register with us today to get hired or login if you already have an account.
Apply For Job / Get Hired
By registering with us, you will have exposure and access to temporary jobs easily. We will help you to get the best job that suits your qualification and skills.
Post a Job
If you want to hire you can post a job. We have a large pool of candidates, who always ready to start a job on short notice.
- Inspect Roof Damage: Roofing labourers inspect roofs to check for any damage to the shingles, tiles, or waterproofing and identify areas where repairs are required.
- Estimate Costs: Roofing labourers estimate the labour and material costs for each job and determine whether additional weatherproofing or insulation will be required.
- Install Insulation: To make the structure more energy efficient, roofing labourers install insulation or vapour barriers and cut materials to fit the corners and walls so that everything is sealed and leak-proof.
- Choose the Right Materials: Roofing labourers need to ensure that the correct materials are used for the job, from wood and slate to asphalt and steel.
- Keep the Construction Area Tidy: To meet health and safety regulations, roofing labourers ensure that the construction and work areas are kept clean and tidy and that any dangerous materials or tools are kept out of walkways to prevent accidents.
- Listening skills: An important aspect of this job is the ability to follow instructions, so roofing labourers need strong listening skills.
- Dexterity: Roofing labourers work with heavy materials and tools on roofs that might have very steep pitches. For this aspect of the job, dexterity and safely maintaining precision are important.
- Physical fitness: Roofing labourers often carry heavy materials (such as bundles of shingles) up ladders, so they need the strength and stamina to do this on a regular basis.
- Teamwork: Roofing labourers need to work effectively and professionally with other members of the construction team. They must maintain a professional demeanour when working with colleagues and provide assistance when it’s needed.
- Math skills: Whether making measurements or calculating the number of materials needed, roofing labourers need basic math skills to carry out their job correctly
- Listening skills
- Physical fitness
- Math skills
Are You Looking For Roofing Labourer Jobs In Harefield?
Duties And Responsibilities Of A Roofing Labourer
Roofing Laborer Skills And QualificationsRoofing labourers should have the strength and stamina to carry heavy loads and work long hours according to the environment. They also need good teamwork skills and the ability to properly follow instructions. Typically, employers require a high school diploma and an apprenticeship that demonstrates experience, as well as the following abilities:
Roofing Labourer Education And Training
How To Get In Touch With Us?
Job Title: Roofing Labourer
Apply For Job arrow_forward
Get registered with your latest cv upload to our database. Labourer Agency will find the best match for you relating your skills.
acceptance job rate per Annum
Register your CV
Get into our database
Join Labourer Agency
Need a labourer Or Looking for job ? You are more than welcomed to get registered and start you career with us.