Property Repairs Recruitment Agency
Explore our Services in minutes
— Learn the benefits
Register / Login
Register with us today to get hired or login if you already have an account.
Apply For Job / Get Hired
By registering with us, you will have exposure and access to temporary jobs easily. We will help you to get the best job that suits your qualification and skills.
Post a Job
If you want to hire you can post a job. We have a large pool of candidates, who always ready to start a job on short notice.
- Quick Help: If an employee quits without notice or doesn't show up, a phone call to a construction recruitment agency can provide the temporary help you need. You can also hire multiple employees for a large job that may last only a few days or a bilingual employee required for a special, one-time project from agencies, such as Labourer Agency. This can reduce downtime from an unfilled position or prevent refusing a new project based on lack of employees.
- Qualified Applicants: Construction recruitment agencies possess a pool of qualified applicants. Not only do the agencies prescreen the applicants, but most provide several tests an applicant must pass before employment. These include basic tests, this ensures that the applicant is competent for your position before the candidate can begin. It also provides that you will contact the agency for future assistance.
- Flexible Time: As the applicant works for the construction recruitment agency, you can use the candidate's services for as long as needed. This may be several days, while your regular employee is out with the flu, or for a longer period, such as five-month maternity leave. When you no longer need the services, it is merely a matter of contacting the agency to let it know, rather than actually firing someone you may have become fond of as an employee.
- Long-Term: One added benefit of a construction recruitment agency is that you can convert an exceptional worker into a long-term employee. You get the advantage of watching the employee work and learning the work habits, abilities and whether the candidate fits into the company culture before the hire. Converting an employee may cost you a fee, as most agencies usually charge a percentage of the annual salary for the conversion, but the fee may be waived per the initial contract or reduced depending on the length of time the applicant has been working in your employ.
- You need to pay for only the hours of work that these workers would put in for you. You pay for what you receive. Additional or hidden charges are not there.
- The costs of the workers would be all-inclusive of their hourly rates, fees for their legal compliance issues, leaves, etc. Apart from this aggregated cost, there will be no other claims of expenses either by us or by the workers directly from you. This will give you the ease of working with us.
- We recruit the best of the workers. Considering the present economic scenario, there are hordes of person who apply for the job of building workers. We do the selection process very carefully to select only the best from the lot. There is a process of evaluation to take the fittest from the crowd. Apart from the physical efficiency tests we also ensure the integrity of the person by doing suitable background checks.
- All the candidates are trained in Health and Safety.
- When we send a person to your place we carry out an initial session with them where we explain your job types and the systems you follow so that they do not face much trouble when they reach your company.
- You get to save on construction recruitment as we can do the planning for you by providing support to your leading person in working out the number of the requirement of labors.
Everything You Need To Know About Property Repairs Recruitment Agency
Construction companies work with agencies to try and source the right candidates for the positions they have available. The agency maintains a database of potential applicants and so, in the first instance, will consult this to try and identify matching candidates for the role. There are a number of construction recruitment agencies (also known as employment agencies) that help companies procure labour, and help individuals find jobs. The aim of these recruitment agencies is to streamline the job-seeking and hiring process by acting as an intermediary between employers and potential employees. Agencies can help fill roles from site operatives to project managers. They will generally also advertise the role online so that any job-seeker is able to find and apply for it, regardless of whether they are currently on the agency’s database.
Benefits Of Using A Construction Recruitment Agency
Why Should You Choose Us?Labourer Agency is one of the most top-notch and reliable construction recruiters around. We ensure to supply qualified and skilful candidates. When they arrive at your company they do not require any special training or apprenticeship. They would be just ready to start work. We will not send any person who cannot perform the job due to any physical inefficiency or disability. We take the headache of hiring the experienced workers and make sure to deliver only the best.
Get In Touch With Us
Apply For Job arrow_forward
Get registered with your latest cv upload to our database. Labourer Agency will find the best match for you relating your skills.
acceptance job rate per Annum
Register your CV
Get into our database
Join Labourer Agency
Need a labourer Or Looking for job ? You are more than welcomed to get registered and start you career with us.