Multi Skilled Trader Jobs In Southwark
Explore our Services in minutes
— Learn the benefits
Register / Login
Register with us today to get hired or login if you already have an account.
Apply For Job / Get Hired
By registering with us, you will have exposure and access to temporary jobs easily. We will help you to get the best job that suits your qualification and skills.
Post a Job
If you want to hire you can post a job. We have a large pool of candidates, who always ready to start a job on short notice.
- To ensure that the customer receives an effective and productive service.
- To undertake and complete all the tasks which fall under the category of multi-skilled trading as allocated by the Line Manager as effectively as possible and according to the required standards, including the collection and return of materials to stores.
- To collaborate with the Line Manager on the completion of the work including, where appropriate, the planning of work to ensure the most effective use of time and resources.
- To cooperate with the Line Manager to ensure that they keep a check of the progress of work including abortive call, extra works etc.
- To complete any necessary paperwork to facilitate the billing of the client.
- Where appropriate, undertake "call-outs" outside normal working hours Where appropriate, provide instruction and supervision to apprentices.
- To have complete knowledge of all Health and Safety and Work regulations and report all hazards to the line manager if observed any.
- To promote equal opportunities and diversity in service delivery.
- To promote the name of the company, its core values and ethics.
- To foster constructive and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders and partner organizations.
- To participate in the continuous improvement of service delivery ensuring that policies and procedures comply with legislation and regulatory requirements.
- To respect the need for confidentiality when processing personal/customer data.
- Person Specification Knowledge and Experience
- Possess a relevant certificated qualification and/or proven relevant work experience.
- Experience of operating woodwork/joinery workshop equipment Possession of a Construction Skills Certification Scheme Card is desirable.
- A knowledge of good practice relating to Health and Safety Regulations.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work at height
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- The ability to work without any supervision when carrying out maintenance works.
- The ability to work to a high standard under pressure to meet target dates.
- The ability to communicate with members of the public and the workforce effectively and courteously
- Good Listener.
- Ability to organize own work to schedule.
- Able to make decisions relating to own expertise.
- A full driving license.
- Desirable Qualification and/or experience of Plumbing, Bricklaying, Tiling and painting
- Positive Attitude
- The ability to provide an effective courteous service
- A flexible approach to working arrangements
- A commitment to the production of high-quality work.
- Team Player Decision Maker
- Undertaking repair/renewal works across several trades identifying the need for other trades to undertake the repair/renewal
- Advising Supervisor in a timely manner where other trades are required
- Working in partnership with other operatives to complete projects
- Completing daily worksheets detailing work is undertaken and materials used after each job undertaken
- Working in a timely and productive manner to complete project
- Affording excellent customer service to client representatives
- At all times, work to Wates Health & Safety Professional Standards, including a commitment to and understanding of the company’s safeguarding policy towards children and vulnerable adults
- NVQ qualified to level 3 or equivalent
- Experience and competency across the full range of building trades, including plumbing, carpentry, plastering, decorating, flooring and tiling
- Experience working in the social housing or maintenance sector would be desirable
- A record of excellent customer service and right first time repairs
- Full and valid driving licence
- Flexibility to work out of hours as part of the emergency on-call rota if required
- Able to use a personal digital assistant (PDA) mobile device to manage your work
Are You Looking For Multi Skilled Trader Jobs In Southwark?
Main Services Provided By A Multi-Skilled Trader
Other Such Duties As May Be Required From Time To Time.
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Salary Rate: £16 to £18
Apply For Job arrow_forward
Get registered with your latest cv upload to our database. Labourer Agency will find the best match for you relating your skills.
acceptance job rate per Annum
Register your CV
Get into our database
Join Labourer Agency
Need a labourer Or Looking for job ? You are more than welcomed to get registered and start you career with us.