Labourer Jobs In Norbiton
Explore our Services in minutes
— Learn the benefits
Register / Login
Register with us today to get hired or login if you already have an account.
Apply For Job / Get Hired
By registering with us, you will have exposure and access to temporary jobs easily. We will help you to get the best job that suits your qualification and skills.
Post a Job
If you want to hire you can post a job. We have a large pool of candidates, who always ready to start a job on short notice.
- Load material on and off of skids, pallets and stands.
- Perform general cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and polishing floors.
- Repair simple structures and equipment.
- Operate the motor vehicle, scooter or cart occasionally while accomplishing assigned tasks.
- Use cleaning solutions and tools as required to mop, buff, polish and scrub surfaces and equipment.
- Stage and empty trash and recyclable containers.
- Prepare labels as required and prepare basic reports.
- Operate tools and equipment in the performance of duties.
- Able to make preventive maintenance adjustments to related equipment.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must have a valid EU Driving license.
- Cleaning up worksites from debris and machinery
- Helping erect scaffolding and ladders
- Handling and transporting materials (e.g. cement)
- Clean up worksites from hazardous or obsolete material
- Assist welders, carpenters, painters or other tradespeople on-site
- Handle and transport materials (e.g. cement) and equipment (e.g. drills and grinders)
- Use power tools and machinery (e.g. forklifts) when needed
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labour tasks (e.g. digging, stacking up goods)
- Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passersby
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 40 pounds etc.)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Apprenticeship or specialization is an asset, but not necessary
- No placement, No fee: One of many perks working with the workers direct is they start working on your requirements as soon as you approach them without charging you a dime. They take all their payments only if they successfully satisfy the clients fulfilling all their requirements.
- No upfront costs: Along with our placement guarantee, we also don't charge you anything if you want to join us. This allows the companies to benefit from our services without spending any cost with all the best services served according to their requirements.
- Diverse Experts: Our agency has experience in dealing with multiple sectors in a vast range. So we can serve our clients in many different sectors. No matter ranging from hospitality to I.T industry we have the professional experts available right at your service.
- Temp solutions: We have an experience of years to fill the candidates for companies when urgently demanded temp jobs. so we can match you the skilled worker according to your requirement with an incredible speed.
- Competitive rates: Our competitive rates are one of the most reasonable ones in the market. So we are providing you skilled and most suitable match at the most affordable price.
- Instant Response: We understand the importance of time so our response is within a few minutes after your approach. Since we believe in problem-solving so we get to your requirements fast and serve you the very day as we already have the file of the right candidates that can fulfil your need.
Are You Looking For Labourer Jobs In Norbiton?
The job duties of a general labourer vary. They may include cleaning and preparing a job site, loading and delivering materials, and using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying equipment. Some companies also use the titles General Worker and Common Labourer to describe this particular role.
Job Title: Labourer
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SE1
Salary Rate: £12.84
This position will perform a range of duties in the maintenance and cleaning of work, shop, and office areas and outside grounds and storage areas keeping it orderly and free of debris.
Work is performed in a shop environment with hazardous equipment, moving MHE, obstacles and high volume activity. Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 pounds for short distances, stoop, bend, kneel, walk, have full dexterity, and correctable vision. Outside work in hot and cold or wet weather is often required. Work environment often has fumes or airborne particles. Noise level is loud. Protective devices are required to avoid injury.
M&E enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Must be able to speak and understand English.
What Does A General Labourer Do?
We would like you to have include stamina and the ability to lift heavy loads. You should be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules. If you fit this description and you are also interested in doing tough but important work, we would like to meet you.
Where To Look For Recruitment Agencies?
Get In Touch With Us
Apply For Job arrow_forward
Get registered with your latest cv upload to our database. Labourer Agency will find the best match for you relating your skills.
acceptance job rate per Annum
Register your CV
Get into our database
Join Labourer Agency
Need a labourer Or Looking for job ? You are more than welcomed to get registered and start you career with us.