Labourer Jobs In Weoley Castle
Explore our Services in minutes
— Learn the benefits
Register / Login
Register with us today to get hired or login if you already have an account.
Apply For Job / Get Hired
By registering with us, you will have exposure and access to temporary jobs easily. We will help you to get the best job that suits your qualification and skills.
Post a Job
If you want to hire you can post a job. We have a large pool of candidates, who always ready to start a job on short notice.
- Dig pits and trenches and prepare solid foundations for job site construction
- Set up and make sure if the job sites are clean and clear without obstacles and hazards
- Lift heavy loads and navigate construction job site terrain
- Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety rules followed
- Operate heavy machinery, including construction vehicles
- Direct traffic to keep the pedestrians, motorists and work crew safe
- Back-fill trenches and pits when necessary and clean up the job site
- Perform general maintenance of construction equipment and vehicles
- Education: Labourers typically need a minimum of a high school diploma. Some positions need a minimum level of on-the-job experience. Labourers need to have a general understanding of construction, the ability to operate and use the necessary tools and equipment with an understanding of all the safety procedures need to be followed on a job site.
- Training: Many labourers start their careers with no experience and learn the basics of their trade on the job and then enhance their skills and advance their career by learning a specific trade. Labourers may take a short term internship or apprenticeship program to learn specific skills. On-the-job training may last from a few weeks to a few months. This training is often part of a new hire’s 30-to-90-day probationary period. The training often includes a period of performing duties under direct supervision until you are skilled to complete your responsibilities independently.
- Communication skills: These skills involve the ability to communicate both verbally and non-verbally with active listening, observing, speaking and empathizing. Labourers must be excellent communicators so they can get a clear understanding of the task they are assigned at the job site, also they are able to inform other labourers and supervisors of their progress and understand when the requirements of a project need to change.
- Computer skills: This is the ability to use computers and software needed to complete their job duties. Labourers need to know how to use different software programs and also need to know how to use electronic equipment that is built into their construction equipment.
- Physical dexterity, strength, balance and stamina: Construction labour is a physically demanding and tiring job that requires the demand to climb ladders, operate heavy equipment and tools, carry heavy materials, work in uncomfortable positions and the environment with the need to stand for long hours. Labourers should be in strong physical health conditions that allow them to perform their job duties properly and ensure their safety while on the site.
Everything You Need To Know About Labourer Jobs In Weoley Castle
What Does A Labourer Do?
What Does It Take To Be A Labourer?
How To Secure Your Job?
When you are looking for a Recruitment Agency you make sure they have the experience of dealing with the multiple industries and whether they offer temporary, temporary-to-hire or permanent jobs or all of the three. As you have the opportunity to look for a Recruitment Agency so why not approach the best one in town. If you are looking for a reliable Recruitment Agency, Labourer Agency can offer you the best services. As we have the professional experience and we can help you facilitate the best opportunities as soon as you approach us. You can contact us from anywhere as we provide our services all across the UK. We also have the experience of working in different sectors of areas and that makes us the most reliable and results-oriented Recruitment Agency. We are professionals with the experience of 10 years, we provide training workshops to our candidates to help you develop skills. Besides counsel you about your resume and cover letter. Last but not the least, we do not ask for any charges from our candidates. Nonetheless, we also don't ask for any advance payments from the companies unless we successfully deliver a skilful candidate to the company.
Approach UsWe are just a call or an email away. We ensure a quick response on your one call or email as our staff is available right at your service providing you with the best and most convenient services.
Apply For Job arrow_forward
Get registered with your latest cv upload to our database. Labourer Agency will find the best match for you relating your skills.
acceptance job rate per Annum
Register your CV
Get into our database
Join Labourer Agency
Need a labourer Or Looking for job ? You are more than welcomed to get registered and start you career with us.