Explore our Services in minutes
— Learn the benefits
Register / Login
Register with us today to get hired or login if you already have an account.
Apply For Job / Get Hired
By registering with us, you will have exposure and access to temporary jobs easily. We will help you to get the best job that suits your qualification and skills.
Post a Job
If you want to hire you can post a job. We have a large pool of candidates, who always ready to start a job on short notice.
- Job Title : Building Concierge
- Job Location : Central London
- Job Duration : Temporary
- Job Timings : Full Time
- Joining date : 29-03-2020 03:23:33 PM
- Salary : From 10 to 11 per hour
To ensure the Safety and Security of all clients and persons within the property at all times and to ensure that all customer needs are met and expectations exceeded.
- Main Objectives To work within a team to deliver the day to day operational needs of the Building Reception To provide a professional
- visible and reliable presence in keeping with company expectations. To provide exceptional customer service in line with company requirements. To be the initial point of contact for visitors and tenants entering the building. To maintain appropriate documentation for Security
- Fire and Emergency procedures. Safeguard the Security
- Health & Safety
- and general well being of all persons on the property. To secure and protect the property and other company assets within the building.
Candidate must have the following skills.
- Summary of Duties To check in and out all arriving visitors to the required standard. Dealing efficiently with any requests
- enquiries and complaints. To record and report maintenance and security issues
- raised by Tenants or employees and follow up where appropriate. To act in accordance with all health and safety
- Emergency procedures and manage the instigation of these as required. To act as the main evacuation warden in the event of any emergency. To complete the daily and weekly cleaning tasks. To conduct patrols at irregular intervals of the property. To ensure your line manager is aware of all issues and unusual activity daily. To ensure all maintenance issues are recorded and communicated as directed To be the main point of contact for all contractors
- installers whilst working on site. Liaise with local authorities and other organisations to stay current on local threat and risk assessments.
Apply For Job arrow_forward
Get registered with your latest cv upload to our database. Labourer Agency will find the best match for you relating your skills.
acceptance job rate per Annum
Register your CV
Get into our database
Join Labourer Agency
Need a labourer Or Looking for job ? You are more than welcomed to get registered and start you career with us.